EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT Collaborating to Automate it and Improve it. Here are articles about the books that we read amongst our team. We have a book reading club, following books have been read and the following are articles are there readers interpretations on the book.
- The Hunger Games- MockingjaySuzanne Collins is the writer. This is the third part of a Trilogy “The Hunger Games”I apparently got the book from a cousin, my cousin has two of it, but then the first part of the Trilogy is not there. (I actually picked it off the shelf and got it home without checking.) Nevertheless, i …
- The Kite RunnerThe Kite Runner is the first novel by Afghan-American author Khaled Hosseini. However I have read his other work “A Thousand Splendid Suns” before reading this. I can spot story stretches and added inserts. But I loved the book. It reminds me of the late 1990’s and the 2000s in Kathmandu/Nepal’s civil wars. My memories …
- How to Practice TonglenTonglen practice, also known as “taking and sending,” reverses our usual logic of avoiding suffering and seeking pleasure. In tonglen practice, we visualize taking in the pain of others with every in-breath and sending out whatever will benefit them on the out-breath. In the process, we become liberated from age- old patterns of selfishness. We …
- Conqueror (Iggulden novel)Conqueror is the fifth and final book of the Conqueror series written by Conn Iggulden. Conqueror tells the story of Kublai Khan – portrayed as one of the world’s great leaders alongside Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, and Napoleon Bonaparte. The story takes place between 1244 and 1260 AD. I have interpreted this book through the Business Perception.
- Norwegian WoodNorwegian Wood Haruki Murakami Norwegian Wood (ノルウェイの森, Noruwei no Mori) I did really love the song, played by the Beatles.I listened to it probably for the first time after reading the book. Haruki Murakami wrote the book in Japanese. The English translated by Jay Rubin. The story has a very beautiful portrayal of emotions. The …
We have Hoste Haise as a client. Under their campaign of Sponsoring 1 Child’s Education for 1 Year at a bare minimum of Rs. 3000 a year in the rural part of Nepal. We contribute Rs. 3000 towards a Student’s Education. Funds are internally collected voluntarily and via our client network.
We sponsor and promote individuals who are working continuously to rescue street dogs, the little ones abandoned after their birth, either by the locality or by the death of their mother.
The puppies are taken to a foster home, where they receive care, nurturing and finally a family who would care for them. Funds are internally collected voluntarily and via our client network.
This project began with the 2019 Pandemic and the Economic Lockdown that followed.
We are tied up with MetLife, in this project we sponsor a person’s annual insurance for Accidental, Term Life, Sickness. The people we choose are usually the ones with financial burden, they are working overtime and aggressively to a state of burnout. We have met individuals who are in ride-sharing, security works with a desperate need to earn without care of self.
There are two ways it is being carried out
There are two ways it is being carried out.
One, you buy an insurance policy from us, the 10-20 percent earned in commission is used.
Two, you sponsor an amount and the collection at end each month or at any given moment we come across such individuals , we will sponsor them. Thou there will be health and and requisite audits. Those that qualify will be covered by our sponsored insurance.
The Goal is to secure savings and earnings; Keep Them Safe incase of a mishap.